Wendover Off Road Tours
Our Off Road Tours begin in Wendover and travel through Leppy Hills, Pilot, Toano, and the Goshute ranges. The tours are designed to comfortably take clients of all ages through these beautiful areas. With a knowledgeable guide at your side there will be a great opportunity to view and learn about the areas plentiful ecology, geology, biology and wildlife. In addition you will learn about the local human history and see many historical sites. For more details and information call 1.877.882.4386 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wendover Off Road Tour Rates
1 to 3 persons $60.00 per person
4 or more $50.00 per person
6 person maximum per vehicle
10 person maximum per group
- Times are offered from 9am to 5pm, daily, year round
- Please call ahead for a reservation.
- Same day reservations are available but not guaranteed
- We provide drinking water on all trips.
- Customized tours are available in advance.
How to make a reservation
Call our toll-free reservation line at 1.877.882.4386 7 days a week, 8am to 6pm MST.
Credit cards are required to hold a reservation.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to your tour time. No refunds are available within 24 hours of your confirmed tour time. Tours operate rain or shine. Cancellations due to weather are non-refundable.
We will need the following information.
- 1. Date, time, and type of preferred tour.
- 2. Number of guests.
- 3. Guest contact information including name and phone number.
- 4. Reserve shuttle pickup time and location.
- 5. Credit Card number and expiration date.
- Can I take pictures? Yes, we encourage guests to bring cameras this is a great photo opportunity.
- Where can you pick us up? Most of the major hotels in Wendover, please call ahead.
- How far are the Salt Flats from Wendover? Approximately 10 minutes northeast of Wendover.